The Gove Peninsula is at the north-eastern corner of Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory of Australia, a 1,017km drive east of Darwin.
The Gove Surf Club required their existing building, built in 1971, to be demolished as it didn’t meet the club’s requirements and the construction of a new facility.
Scope of Work
- Demolition and Asbestos removal
- Fabrication of structural steel work completed within the Pructon Darwin workshop
- Civil and concrete works for the new building
- Plumbing and electrical was completed by the Pructon Gove team
- Installation of a new bar and kitchen with all appliances
- Installation of a large cool room behind the bar area
- Outdoor still Kitchen and café area
- External and internal painting of existing buildings